nmbecmusicmagazine2010

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

All Urls on 2 March 2009

All current Urls Checked and can use as hyperlink to jump to website from here as well.
with all students 4 march 1010
Magazine Title
http://NextTingGospel.blogspot.com/
http://samiamusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://mehreensmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://kanwalzmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://vida6gospelrnb.blogspot.com/
http://louiseindierockmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/

http://nishil-likes-rap-music.blogspot.com/
http://sarahs-music-magazine.blogspot.com/
http://poison-inthuka.blogspot.com/
http://ruksanasmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://www.shreena13poprock.blogspot.com/
http://www.sahar-mediamagazine.blogspot.com/

www.sakina92bollywood.blogspot.com/

http://www.nihal17pop.blogspot.com/
http://qainaatsmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://sabzmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/
http://www.sabrina20hiphop.blogspot.com/
http://adeeti21bollywood.blogspot.com/
http://hip-hop-magazine.blogspot.com/

http://quaimusicmag.blogspot.com/

Use this to jump to other sites to review contents. JV

Posted by nmbecmediauk at 01:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

media class year 12 nmbec feb 2010

  • Mehreens Music Magazine
    Pineapple Express Full Movie Online - The Lunchbox Online Free Putlocke
    12 years ago
  • Media Studies: Kanwal's Epic Music Magazine - 'Stahhr'
    The Italian Job Full Movie Free Online - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Online Free Putlocker
    12 years ago
  • Media Studies: Samia's Music Magazine
    My last post - Introduction to my magazine: Autonomy is the basis of an Indie music magazine that I am creating for my Media Studies Coursework. It has a kicking vintage ...
    16 years ago
  • vida Gospel RnB magazine
    -
    16 years ago
  • Media Studies: louise's epic music mag. yeah.
    Evaluation Presentation - Here is my evaluative presentation, outlining the decisions i made when producing my magazine. Looking at each slide, i...
    16 years ago
  • Sarah's Music Magazine
    Evaluation - This is my evaluation for my Media AS Coursework. As you can see, it doesn't look too creative however I did try my best and I explained everything I neede...
    16 years ago
  • NextTing!!
    Contents Page (Final) - The final contents page came out rather successful after the adjustments were made, it began to display all the elements included in a real magazine. The...
    16 years ago
  • Poison
    My final music magazine - This is my final music magazine….my front cover, my contents page and my double spread interview page
    16 years ago
  • Nishil Khanderia
    Final Interview page - I re-created my interview page which although I was originally very proud of for the quality on publisher I was disappointed either way and began to rethin...
    16 years ago

Media year 12 2010b

  • Nihal17Pop
    The Boondock Saints Online free Full Movie - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Online Free Putlocker
    12 years ago
  • Media Studies: Sabz Music Magazine
    Evaluation Questions - Questions for evaluation: * Who would be the audience for your magazine?* * How does your magazine represent particular social groups?* * In what ways does y...
    16 years ago
  • hip-hop-magazine
    evaluation - n
    16 years ago
  • Ruksanasmusicmagazine
    Planning and My final Front cover - For my front cover i had looked at other magazine as i said before. i had listed down the things that i thought all front cover magazine all ways have : ...
    16 years ago
  • Sabina's Music Magazine
    Evaluation - I think that my presentation went good, however I missed out some key points while presenting my evaluation. I had the ...
    16 years ago
  • BOLLYWORLD
    - this is my interview page. It is very bubbly and exciting to read, the interview are based around music which still links to the idea of a music magazine. ...
    16 years ago
  • Qainaat Sheikh
    -
    16 years ago
  • R&R
    Target Audience- Reader Profile Survey - This is a sample of the questionnaire I created to be able to understand the target market for my magazine. The results of the survey enabled me to und...
    16 years ago
  • Adeeti's Bollywood Magazine
    Front Cover Ideas : - The image on the right is the final hand drawn picture draft of my magazine front cover. The pictures next to it is just two pictures which I took which c...
    16 years ago
  • Media Studies - Magazine Project
    My Evaluation - Below is the presentation of my evaluation to summarise this project overall. I've answered seven questions and provided reaseach to back up my answers. I ...
    16 years ago

Which music magazine has the strongest front cover designs?

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (8)
    • ▼  March (1)
      • All Urls on 2 March 2009
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

nmbecmediauk
View my complete profile