My last post
-
Introduction to my magazine:
Autonomy is the basis of an Indie music magazine that I am creating for my
Media Studies Coursework. It has a kicking vintage ...
Evaluation
-
This is my evaluation for my Media AS Coursework. As you can see, it
doesn't look too creative however I did try my best and I explained
everything I neede...
Contents Page (Final)
-
The final contents page came out rather successful after the adjustments
were made, it began to display all the elements included in a real
magazine. The...
Final Interview page
-
I re-created my interview page which although I was originally very proud
of for the quality on publisher I was disappointed either way and began to
rethin...
Evaluation Questions
-
Questions for evaluation:
* Who would be the audience for your magazine?*
* How does your magazine represent particular social groups?*
* In what ways does y...
Planning and My final Front cover
-
For my front cover i had looked at other magazine as i said before. i had
listed down the things that i thought all front cover magazine all ways
have :
...
-
this is my interview page. It is very bubbly and exciting to read, the
interview are based around music which still links to the idea of a music
magazine. ...
Target Audience- Reader Profile Survey
-
This is a sample of the questionnaire I created to be able to understand
the target market for my magazine. The results of the survey enabled me to
und...
Front Cover Ideas :
-
The image on the right is the final hand drawn picture draft of my magazine
front cover. The pictures next to it is just two pictures which I took
which c...
My Evaluation
-
Below is the presentation of my evaluation to summarise this project
overall. I've answered seven questions and provided reaseach to back up my
answers. I ...
16 years ago
Which music magazine has the strongest front cover designs?
No comments:
Post a Comment